[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Basically, that's the only way to describe this week.
First off, yes the 10th was my B-day, I am 17 now. But to be honest, I could care less, and I know a lot of you out there could to...

Photography/Art News:
Roadside Forest
Forebidden(One Comment)
Telecommunications

Anyways, I took a few lessons from my father on photography. He taught me a few tricks with the manual settings, and gave a me a few tips that I hadn't come up with yet on my own. Hopefully, they will help me get better quality shots. By quality, I mean "Not Grainy".

Also, on the 13th, I was really "In The Mood" for photography, and I probably took about 70-80 shots withing a 6 hour period. I've uploaded one of them, with a few older ones. But tomorrow (12/15/04) Expect at least 7-a dozen shot's to be uploaded.

Quote Of The Week:
When All Else Fails, GOOGLE IT!! - Reeses2150: Geek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home