[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Nirvannah...

I have been awakened.
If anyone keepos track of my entries, they may realize that I am a heavy revelator and extremely analitical of the world. I have done some revelating recently, and I have found a few answers to the "eternal questions". I will not share what I have found, for it will take some of the fun out of life, but let me say this, enlightenment isn't all it's cracked up to be...

Skinning/Art News:
More Photo's uploaded to deviantart.

The Path Less Walked My BEST SHOT.

The Birds
Strike A Pose
Modernization
Industrial Sunrise 03
and Silojuette 02


and Demon 01, which is not a photo, but a Photoshop drawing.

My Bus Driver is a true pain in my ass, not her, but the rules she has to follow. I take a lot of photo's from my school bus on the way to and from school. I take the shots from inside the bus, the camera pointing outside the window. Now, that being said, my taking pictures is supposedly pissing other people off on the bus. I don't know why, as I'm not photographing them too much, and it doesn't affect them in any way, but they still complained to the driver. So now I am forced to shoot in secret, trying to hide the camera so nobody sees it. >_>...

Besides that though, I have definitely come into my own in photography. I've just been getting better and better. My 4 latest shots are pretty damn good accorcding to my reviewer. But either way.

Quote of the Week:
If Jusus trips when he walks on water, will he sink? - Random friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home