[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Whoa...

I completely forgot about this and my DA journal. I haven't posted anythign in almost a month!

I have nothing to report besides the usual...

Skinning/Art News:
Ok, so I've been busy with a couple differant skins. One of these skins has been Project GSI. The novelty skin featuring games coded directly into the skin. I've been working on that for the past month or more, and I will soon upload an alpha version. Another skin I've been working on is Tokyo Matrix 2. I just started it, and no, it will not just be a re-hash of the first, I've started redesigning it from the ground up. I just started on that onbe though, so don't expect it to come out too soon. Besides those 2, I have been working on a few more skins, but not so much.

I uploaded a few more photo's onto deviantart. Like I said, I got bored that day and went on a photo run on my bike. I took at least a dozen pics, and uploaded 3. Dumpsters Perspective 01 and The Local Deli

Besides those, on the 1st, I tried my hand at my first from scratch, non photo wallpaper. Based on the NYC Taxi's, It started off well. I worked on it for about a week, then I stopped when I ran out of things/ideas to put into it. And I can't upload it because it's just too empty. But keep an eye out for that...

Quote of the Week:
Did you know it was a year ago today? - Jay London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home