[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Greyscale uploaded and reviewed

Nothing really new other than some buisness to report.

Skinning/Art News:
Greyscale has been uploaded, and I've gotten a few comments on it. Pretty much what I expected, criticism on the graphics, and commendation on the coding. What I didn't expect was the compliments on the style, people love the layout of it. I wasn't ready for that. I got enough cc that I may make a second version, but for now, I'll wait.
The reason why I need to wait, I'm working on a new original concept, I'm currently working on a noveklty skin which has a number of video games coded into the skin. I've already got a lot of good games, but I'm only just getting started, expect it within a week or two.


Quote Of The Week:
You must learn to fall before you can learn to fly. - unknown
(I can easily relate...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home