[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Once again...

I've been busy enough recently that I haven't really been able to update this for a while...
First off, I have been asked by one of my friends to do, well you could call it a comission, some dragon pics for his upcoming Mange/anime series. I've been busy working on those. Another thing that has kept me from posting was the fact that my sister has been going online a lot and has made MANY telephone calls. We only have a 56k and ONE phone line.

Skinning/art news:
I have been hard at work on a new skin, no name for it yet. It is a standard design(central screen, resizable, etc.), with some of the most advanced coding elements I've done so far. I know I say that about every skin I make, but I guess it's because I just keep getting better and better...
Don't expect it too soon though, as I haven't barely started on the graphics yet...

Quote of the Week:
Welcome to the republic of GOOGLE.COM - Alpha_DSF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home