[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Why did god invent summer?

God invented summer so that all the husky people like myself would sie off, leaving only the skinny people to survive. And then god invented winter to kill them off...

I hate the hot. I think I'll speak for every person in the world when I say that I would rather Freeze than Fry. I've asked about 30 people this question recently, and I've only gotten one person who would rather suffer through heat than suffer through cold (Guess who it was, my Fatha...). Thank god for Central Air.

Skinning/Art News: Updated July 4th
Function_2 is nearly ready for upload, I am testing the coding now. I finished making the manual resize codes for the PL and Vis. Recently, I have added manual resize onto the Playlist and Visuals, Added some more fuctionality in the visual controls, and the ability to toggle the main buttons for a more sleek profile.
Also, I have been inspired for a few new art pieces, I'm not going to reveal anything about it other than they are all mythical creatures. But since I recently got back Photoshop, I will be able to make good graphics again. HOORAY!!

Quote of the week:
I am the mustard of your doom. I HAVE FURY!!! - Fawful (Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home