[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

On A Cruise

As I said on my deviantart journal, I am currently on board the Carnival cruise ship, "Victory". Not as good as in the commercials. Here's the quick lowdown on theprices on the cruise.

Free:
Ice Cream
Food
Drinks (If you have a soda card)


Not Free:
Everything else. (Internet access = $24.00 per hour, Arcade games = $1.00 per play, etc.)

When I arrive back home on tuesday I will give a full report.

Awesome News:
Literally about 30 minutes ago, while I was trying to log onto the comps in the internet lounge, I met someone with a G-Mail account. I talked to her, I didn't have to ask the question, she asked me if I wanted an Invite to G-Mail. I am now Stealth.Phoenix@Gmail.com SWEETNESS!!!

Skinning/Art News:
Inspiration for some sketches has come to me on the ship. I'm currently going to try drawing a mermaid, a dolphin, a beach scene, and some more crap. I will upload them all to deviantart on tuesday.

Quote of the Week:
It is better to relish joyfull moments in their infancy than to prolong them and make a fool of yourself or destroy the mood. - Good Times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home