[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Function_2 and Tokyo_Matrix

Function_2
Tokyo_Matrix

Skinning/Art news:
Function_2 has been completed, tested, and finally uploaded. I'm extremely satisfied with the coding of the skin, though I will admit, the style is one that not many will take an immediate liking to. Unlike Tokyo_Matrix, which I began literally about an hour before posting this, as a test skin to try out some new coding combinations that I thought up. It ended up being probably one of my most stylistic skins. I came up with the name from how it has a ver "Japanime" feel to it. It's an awesome looking "Upper-Left-Corner" Skin as they put it. It's an extremely minimalistic skin, probably even moreso than the Absolute Skin. I like it, and it's one for those who just like to make playlists and sit back and listen to them.


Quote of the week:
I'm no longer a virgin, so to speek. Life has F***** us all from the beginning... - Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home