[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Steady as a rock...

Well, I'm finally going to be going somewhere for the Summer Vacation. It appears that my family has booked a cruise for us to go on. No I don't have any details yet, but when I do get them I will post them on deviantart. Either way, we will be leavin in less than a week, and we will be gone for about a week. So for the extremely small amount of people that are actually interewsted in my artwork, stories, and other crap, I will not be able to upload for a week.
Sure, I'm excited about going, but being the nuetralistic realist that I am, I see the good points and the bad points evening out into just another week. I'll have a good time and (hopefully) meet a few chicks (maybe even get lucky. Wait. No, that's a near impossibility), but then again, I can't do anything online or anything on my pc (Since myparents are too cheap to get me a F****** LAPTOP!). Either way, I'll just keep living life as I always do, day by day.

Skinning/Art News:
I have gotten back into my drawing. I am currently working on a shark, another Phoenix Project, a pinstripe Dragon, and someother stuff. I have decided to stop skinning for a while, as I have been getting bored of it.

Quote of the Week:
It is better to debate a question without settling it, than it is to settle a question without debating it. - Opposing Viewpoints

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home