[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The X-Games

The X-Games have been completed, and once again, they were awesome. We saw the first Body Varial in Moto-X best trick (Awesome), the first showing of Jeremy Mc in Moto-X, we saw a new record in the Skateboard Big-Air, and the East Coast wins the surfing competition (EAST COAST PRIDE Y'ALL!!!). We didn't see the double-backflip in Moto-X, because Pastrana fell on that F****** 360 in the prelims. Well, I see it this way, it sucks, but at least now he has 12 months, to PERFECT IT...

Skinning/Art News:
My next skin, which I am now code-naming Greyscale, is almost ready to upload. As I said, the coding is complete, but I was able to add a few more elements. I'm currently making the graphics though, but as the people on customize.org will know, it ain't my strong point. I'll upload a beta version soon onto my scraps at deviantart.com

Quote of The Week:
I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work. - Thomas Alva Edison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home