[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

New sky Photo's

Geyser
Condensation Chaos


Skinning/Art News:
I've just uploaded 2 new sky Photo's onto deviantart.com that I took on July 30th. They were both of the same overall formation, but drastically differant sections. The formation itsellf was absolutely huge. It literally took up half of the sky.
As for the new skin, I'm debating 2 things about it. Either I can upload a beta version with the finished code, and/or I can collab with someone for the graphics (as I've leaqrned from experiance that I'm not one for style...).

Quote of the Week:
Tamales Make My Bottom Burble. - Rocko's Modern Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home