[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Greyscale complete

The Olympics have begun, and are on full swing. Like I care. I obviously prefer the X-Games. Don't get me wrong, the olympics are good for proving which country got the best athletes, but the sports have pretty much stayed the same since 1980. They desperately need an update. It doesn't matter, either way the downstairs TV has been deemed "off limits", as it is being used 24/7 to record the olympic events. Oh joy of Joys...

Skining/Art News:
Just today, I finished both the code, and the graphics on project Greyscale. I'm waiting before I upload it though, as I want to test it and look for bugs so that I don't need to update. Either way, I just keep improving in my skills with every new skin. I'm becoming a machine. Look for me to upload it within a week.

Quote of the Week:
The pessimist complains about the wind, the optomist thinks it will change, the realist adjusts the sails... - Realism

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home