[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Monday, September 27, 2004

New Art Genre 4 me.

Absolutely nothing interesting to report about in my normal life, other than that I've gotten a new 20 gig HD and am waiting for an opperotunity to install it. I'm finally slightly less inferior!

Skinning/Art News:
Some New Skins uploaded.
Tokyo_Matrix II
GSI Alpha Preview

New Photo's uploaded to deviantart.
Endless Streets
Quiz on Friday
Reeses2150
The School Bus

Since I'm back in school, and I have architecture/drafting as my primary shop course, I have access to AutoCAD 2004. The standard program in 3D design. I have used it for the past year to make 3D models, and I have been getting good enough to qualify it as art. Alpha_DSF, whom is in the same class, as I have steadily been getting better at drawing 3D models, Alpha has steadily been getting better at rendering them (applying graphics to the polygons and making them look good.). As a team, we have been making some awesome 3D models of mostly swords/blades, and hopefully, when he gets his account set up, we shall upload some of these works.

Quote of the Week:
Those who try, Fail. Those who try hard, Fail Miserably. - Reeses2150

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home