[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Monday, October 04, 2004

Slightly Less Inferior!!!!

I got a new Digital Camera on the 2nd. A Kodak EasyShare, 4.1 mp camera for $300.
I have been experimenting with it for the past 2 days almost constantly, and am getting used to it. I am slightly disappointed, because half of the fun of the old camera was taking crappy images and making them look good. I've got to get used to not needing to use photoshop for my photography. Another thing I need to get used to is the larger image size. I'm so used to small images, I'm actually trying to use only the 2.1 mp format rather than the full 4.1
Either way, I've been expirimenting and I think that once I get used to it, you can expect some really good shots...

Skinning/Art News:
Also in the world of art, I am diving headlong into the 3D Rendering. I've already made PLAENTY of renders, and will hopefully start batch uploading them to deviantart soon. I have been challenged by one of my friends to make a 3D model of Princess Peach's Castle from Super Mario 64. After only about an hour or two of work, it already looks like the castle. Either way, I've formed a very interesting team with a friend of mine/classmate. Alpha, http://alpha_dsf.deviantart.com/ I've made a team with him. It works surprisingly well, as it plays to both our skills. I am skilled at wireframing and designing the models themselves, Alpha's good at rendering them and making them look good. Hopefully, you will see us soon on Deviantart.

Quote of the Week:
Emerald Nuts Ownz Your Nipples - Reeses2150

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home