[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Another Day...

Industrial Sunrise 02
The Forecast Calls For Rain
Boredom 02

Life still sux, but not so much so...
Basically, after the last post, I continued trying to recover data off of the old HD. Since I am a "Script-Kid", and not a lab rat, I don't really know what happens with the hardware. I thus turned to my father, who compared to me, is a big lab-rat. He says that the Fat partition table had been blown up, and even being a software-boy, I knew what that meant. So after repeated and failed attempts to recover the data, my fadda used norton disk doctor, and I was able to recover 75% of the data 3 days later. Only thing is, I had already scoured through all of my random burned data CD's, and found about 50% of the data, before I recovered the disk. So that was great...

Either way. MY NEW FORUM, IS ON IT'S WAY...

COMING SOON...

Skinning/Art news:
Nothing other than the new photo's

Quote of The Week:
Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the earth - Archimedes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home