[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Friday, October 08, 2004

New Art Genre Invaded

I have begun submitting art to the 3D section of DA. After a long time, I finally got around to doing it. For each 3D submission, I uploaded the .dwg file so that all whom have autocad can look at it for themselves, and the big preview image for all others.
I have been in an architecture course since my sophmore year, and now into my Junior year. In the class, we use a little well-known product called AutoCAD 2004 edition. We have learned how to use it for drafting, and we have taught ourselves how to use 3D modeling and rendering. I have been honing my 3D skills for almost a year now, and have reached my peak.
I have been working with Alpha_DSF, [link] , to render these (I draw the models from scratch, and he renders them. For those who don't understand rendering; I make all the wireframes, make all of the polygons, and color them. Then Alpha comes in behind me and puts images for eachof the polygons, puts in the lighting, and makes it look good.). We have been working well as a team, and btw, all of the 3D things I upload will be my work only, alpha will upload what he rendered later to his account. The only problem isd that, now, our teacher is taking away a lot of our free time, so we won't be anble do do any 3D work. Hopefully, this shall change, but probably not. Life sucks, then you die...

Quote Of The Week:
I don't understand vegetarians, and I'll never become one. I didn't climb all the way to the top of the food chain to eat carrots. - Ron White

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home