[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Still No Camera

It has been more than 10 days.

I have been suffering through some withdrawl, but not anything really serious.

To keep myself occupied during this period, I have been doing some WMP skinning, which I have not done in a LONG time. I still haven't lost any of my coding abilities there though, and I will soon upload the WMP skin I made.
Also, to keep myself from losing any skills in Photography, I have been going through my archives and editing the good shot's that I haven't uploaded. I'm surprised at how many great shots I skipped over and never uploaded.

Either way, supposedly I am going to get my camera back in the next few days, but knowing my parents, I doubt that to be true.

Skinning/Art News:

Tormented Sky

The Industrialization Of America

Towering 02


New skin is just about done and I will upload it. Called "Sonic Matrix", it's a quick skin I made when I was bored, and it turned into something worthy of an upload.

Quote of The Week:
Every bit of joy in life must be bought by an equal moment of pain. - Star Trek: TNG, Up The Long Ladder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home