[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Finally...

On the 29th of Nov, I had my camera returned to my by my father. For once, he held to his word. I was still not allowed to bring it to school with me.

On the 2nd, I ranted on photography. "Photography. Why all the contravoursey?" [link] .

On the 3rd, the weekend began, and I finally had the opperotunity to take shotsof ANY sort. I got a couple good shots on the 4th.

On the 6th (today), My father finally got around to reason, and we struck a deal. I can bring my camera to school and back, but I need to keep it in my backpack during class, hence the optomism. To let everyone know, that's exactly what I've been suggesting to them since the beginning. >_>...

Photography/Art News:

Orange Hillside



Keep On Truckin'



Another Day, Another Autumn



As you read above, I got my camera back. I took some good shots on the 4th, and uploaded them. I am still editing 2 more shots,and will upload them by the 8th.

Quote Of The Week:
That's because you're a degenerate LOONY. - Pastor Richards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home