[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Honing My Skillz.

Wow, I haven't wrote anything in a little while.

Basically, nothing is really going on outside of the normal art.
I FINALLY got an SD Memory Card! Now I can finally take more than 25 shots and 3 minutes of video at a time! WOOHOO! Basically, it'sa a 256 meg from Toshiba that I got at Office Max for $40. Pretty good deal.
In other news, Sengoku_Jidai , that's where I've been spending the majority of my time. I am a co-admin there, and I want joo all to join.

Skinning/Art News:

10-28-04
The Birds
Strike A Pose
Modernization
Industrial Sunrise 03
and Silojuette 02

11-02-04
I Be Tired. A Shot of Alpha. http://alphadsf.deviantart.cm/
and Loneliness

11-08-04
The Streetlight
The Local Pizzeria
On The Road Again
Another Day At Wrk
Home-Town Deli
And Now for some Natural Shots...
The Bird
Smells Like Autumn
Stalks

11-10-04
Urbanized
Approaching Winter
a1R o1
The Burning Sky... My Best Shot So Far.
V3r71g0 (For those who do not speek l337, that's "vertigo"

11-11-04
I deviated a bit from the norm with these 2 photo's
30 Degree Angle. An attempt at an abstract photo.
An Incident? A Photojournalistic Shot.


New Photo's Uploaded over the past few days obviously. I've really started to come into my own in photography. I think I'm at the peak of my abilities right now, and I am just working. I've also started expirimenting as well (with my last 2 shots especially. 30 degree angle and Incident? ). I've been trying things in photoshop and have almost perfected my skills in saturating images. Either way, the future is bright for me and my camera. I can only get better, I hope...

Quote Of The Week: (I know it's an old one)
I'm not anti-social, I just think the real world is a lot more boring than Mario World... - Reeses2150

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home