[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Reflecting

What can I say...

After taking a step back and reviewing my artistic life, I have made a few revelations and changes. One of the big changes is that a lot of my newer photo's, as Alpha_DSF had pointed out, don't really have as much meaning behind them as they used to. I have changed this accordingly.
Also, I have seen that my comments have steadily gotten more and more generic for each upload. I have thus begun writing Prose to go with each shot. Thus far, it has worked very well...
Another big thing I saw was that I was beginning to get a bit cockywith myself. Almost to the point of gloating. I have tried to change that as well...
Overall, You could say that I have become a new person since the start of the New Year; And to be honest, I like the new Reeses2150. As do many others. I have nothing else to say about how I have changed, as you may all simply observe for yourselves...

Photography Update:


Batch 01/03/2005
On The Road Again 02---Img
Just Beyond The Fence---Img
Silohuette 06---Img
Casting Shadows---Img (Personal Fav Batch Fav 03)
Let's Go Shopping---Img
In The Parking Lot---Img
Brimming With Activity---Img (Personal Fav Batch Fav 02)
At The Entrance---Img (Personal Fav Batch Fav 01)
AC on---Img
Objects In Mirror...---Img
Stereo---Img (Personal Fav 1 Fav)
QWERTY---Img (Personal Fav)
Utilities---Img

Batch 01/07/2005
Hoops 01---Img ( 1 Comment 1 Fav )
Overpass 01---Img ( 1 Comment )
Tollbooth 01---Img
Around the Bend 01---Img ( 3 Comments 1 Fav )
Around the Bend 02---Img ( Personal Fav )
On The Radio 02---Img
The Shed 01---Img
END...---Img ( 1 Comment 1 Fav Personal Fav )
Reciever---Img
Back On the Farm 01---Img
Back On the Farm 02---Img
A Broken Landscape---Img ( 1 Comment 1 Fav Personal Fav Batch Fav )

Batch 01/12/05
A Blurred Reality---Img ( 1 Comment Personal Fav Batch Fav )
Welcome To My World [Part.1]---Img ( 1 Comment Personal Fav )
Welcome To My World [Part.2]---Img ( 1 Comment Personal Fav )
A Dismal Monday Morning---Img ( 1 Comment )
A Dead Landmark---Img
FoCuS 04---Img ( 1 Comment )
FoCuS 03---Img
FoCuS 02---Img ( 3 Comments )
FoCuS 01---Img
Reflections Of Motion---Img
Another Rainy Day---Img
Running On Empty.---Img ( 1 Comment )
Agriculture---Img ( 1 Comment )


Skinning News:
I'm finally retiring from WMP skinning. After a good run, I think it's about time that I left WMP skinning, at least temporarily. As many have noticed, if they followed my WMP skins, that I have slowly but surely moved from graphical element to the coding element, and I've seen that a lot of people are into WMP skins BECAUSE of the graphical aspect. So, after Project GSI, I think that I'm going to stop making WMp skins. I will still act as a consultant, answering any and all questions anyone has about WMP skinning; and if the opperotunity arises, you may see a collab skin from mye and someone else. But for now at least, I will not make any more skins on my own.

(I have officially Ran out of Quotes for the week. So, just to let people now this...)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Reeses2150, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on architectural photography I somehow ended up on your page. As your Reflecting is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I
stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about architectural photography, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

8:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Reeses2150...Wow! While I was searching for info on photography sears I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for photography sears. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about #KEYWORD##.

6:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Reeses2150, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on lighting photography when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. W hile I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for lighting photography. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about lighting photography at the site above.

4:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Reeses2150, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on course online photography I somehow ended up on your page. As your Reflecting is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about course online photography, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

11:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Reeses2150, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on life photography still when I found your page. Your site describing Reflecting is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on life photography still then drop by the site above and check it out.

10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home