[OLD] Blog for Reeses2150, The ADD Artist. Contains Everyday Revalations, Recent events in my life, Skinning and Artwork news, and Quotes of the week. Possibly more.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Years EVOLUTON

Everyone tries to make new years resolutions, I don't. I just change myself a bit each year, instead of making promises to better myself, I just try new things out. That's just what I do...

Either way, this entry is LONG overdue, and so I have to fill you in on everything that's happened. First, the reasons why I have not posted anything in the past 11 days is because I have been away from a comp with good internet acess, I have been playing with the christmas gifts I have gotten, My parents are doing the yearly relatives visitaions, and I've been busy installing a NEW COMP (Finally, I'll talk more about it later...). So basically, I haven't had the chance, but I have not stopped my photography.

In photography, I've reflected upon my style, and looked at a few of thew more famous photographers. What I have realized is that the most well known, well recieved, and best type of photography is Black and White Conceptual photography. You know that stuff, Close ups of things like faucets and crap. I'm not going to change my style in any way, but I'm going to try taking a few of the classic B&W shots, to see if I'd be any good at it...

Completely Random and Generic Updates:
New hair style. No longer do I just brush my hair back. I'll upload a shot sometime soon.

X-Mas gifts:
New Comp.
Need For Speed Underground 2 for GC.
Magnetic dartboard, don't ask...
and clothing.

NEW COMP:
Compaq Persario.
2.5 Ghz processor.
CDRW.
Embedded ports for USB, Flash, SD, and any 0oyther type of memory card you can think of.
Firewire enabled. USB 2.0
And to top it all OFF!!! a 56k modem...

Photography/Art News:
12/23/04
The Forgotten Path---Img (1 Fav)
Storage---Img
Telecommunications 02---Img (2 Comments Personal Fav)
Waiting---Img (2 Comments)
The Tracks---Img (Personal Fav)
Old, Broken, Forgotten...---Img (Personal Fav)
Unbreakable---Img (Personal Fav Batch Fav)

12/26/04
Nice Cast---Img
The Observation Deck---Img
Gull 01---Img
The Marina---Img (Personal Fav)
Patriotism 02---Img (1 Comment Personal Fav)
Living The Industrial Life...---Img (Personal Fav)
Riverside---Img (Personal Fav Batch Fav)

I've begun working on my site. Reeses2150 Online . as part of my NYE. I'm currently working from scratch to make a basic gallery. Right now I've got 2 temporary "versions" online. Just link to them from the main page. Also, I haven't stoopped my photography at all, I've got at least a dozen shot's built up that I'm going to upload the next chance I get.
Besides photography, I'm making final touches on project GSI. Seriously, I'm going to upload it this time. Just wait.

Quote of 2004:
I'm not anti-social, I just find Mario World to be a lot more entertaining than the real world... - Reeses2150 Gamer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home